Dental laboratory of Dantų Gama, JSC has employed highest quality dental specialists for over ten years now. Dental technicians working in the laboratory offer such services as manufacturing of dentures with different structures, manufacturing of structural parts of dentures and their technological processing, manufacturing of metal-free porcelain dentures, manufacturing of dentures on implants, denture adjustments, and bespoke denture modifications.
- Porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns and bridges, onlays, inlays (cast, pressed);
- Zirconium oxide and chromium cobalt crowns and bridges on implants;
- Metal-free porcelain crowns, bridges, onlays, inlays (pressed);
- Arch support dentures;
- Arch support dentures with cast clasps and cast brackets;
- Arch support dentures with clips;
- Dentures on implants;
- Trays (for sports, regulation of occlusion height, bleaching, muscle relaxation, and against bruxism);
- Temporary crowns;
- Plates and implant-based plates.
The dental laboratory operating in the Vilnius dental clinic of Dantų Gama, JSC is also open to cooperation with other dental clinics. The laboratory is provided with the newest digital equipment supplied by such famous German brands as Ivoclar, Ka Vo EWL, Dentaurum, and 3Chape. It works with certified worldwide-recognized restoration materials. Necessary dentures will not only be customized and adjusted for each patient but will also be provided with a warranty and, should it be necessary, modified and adjusted anew.
The highest quality of dental laboratory products also proves that all dentures manufactured here comply with European Council’s Medical Devices Directive 93/42EEB and Lithuanian Medical Standard MN4 : 20019 “Technical Regulation for Safety of Medical Devices”. All manufactured dentures are registered with the State Health Care Accreditation Agency under the Ministry of Health. Moreover, the dental laboratory provides a warranty for all of its products.